Wednesday, October 11, 2017

WOYWW #436 & 13 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN - Day 11



This is Day 11. Hard to believe we are almost through the 13 days! As you read this, I'll be packing for a writer's conference in beautiful Eureka Springs AR. I love ES but October is definitely my favorite time to visit. The dogwoods have changed color and Halloween is in the air.

This is the third and final card that I started back on Day 4:


I made the banner as I did the others using the framelit squares but added a mat for this one. I added the three bats using the bat framelit in the Spooky Nights set. Once they were in place, I scribbled over them with some black glitter stickles to give them a little shine.

Only two more days left!
What will Friday the 13th bring? I do know I won't be doing an October Daily flip-through video. I will be in the conference all day. But I promise to have something special plus possibly a video play of all the projects I've done.

Creative Blessings!

1 comment: