Saturday, October 7, 2017

13 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN - Day 7



Today's card is from that set I started with with on Day 4.
This one uses the witch from Spooky Fun (Stampin' UP! 2016 Holiday catalog)


I used orange glitter stickers for embellishment and the EK Success ticket punch for the sentiment.

Rather than measure for the banner notch, I pulled out my Square Framelits from Stampin' UP!
Square framelits?  Here's a shot of how I cut the banner notch:


I found the correct square framelit that would allow me to line up the cross-corner points with the corners on the strip of designer series paper. Doesn't always come out exactly, but once the die cut part is finished, a snip of the scissors will fine-tune the points.

As I'm scheduling this on Day 5, I'm figuring out what to share tomorrow. I hope you'll come back and see.

Creative Blessings!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment