Tuesday, July 18, 2017

52 Christmas Card Throwdown -

                                               

Okay.. I messed up. Here's what happened.

But we left for vacation on Tuesday morning. My plan was to upload to the blog once we were settled at the hotel. I had the memory card, the flash drive.... but failed to remember I could not upload them through my iPad. So none of the cards got uploaded.  I couldn't come in and tell you guys that because then the whole world would know that we were not at home. That wouldn't be a good idea. We have enough issues with some people thinking they can come on my property.   So I'm bumping this post and showing you the card you were supposed to have seen last week.


Due to the size of the three mats, I did this on a 5x7 card. I cut the base from Whisper White at 7 x10 then scored at the 5" mark on the 10" side.

The mats are cut from Dapper Denim at 1-3/4" x 2-1/4" Then the Whisper white at 1-1/2" x 2".

I stamped all of the images in Versa Mark then embossed with the Silver Embossing powder. I might have to make a few more of these. 

The card was made using a new set due to be released in the Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog September 1st. However, they are offering this as an Early Launch beginning August 1!


The coordinating dies are super perfect for the smaller pieces of this set. If you'd like to see more of what I do with this set, keep an eye on my SU site all this week as I showcase the Carols Of Christmas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment