Monday, October 3, 2016

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - World Cardmaking Day!

World Card Making Day

Image courtesy of DaysoftheYear.com

Did everyone play on Saturday? I did.  In past years I've always planned to do nothing but make cards on World Cardmaking Day but then I'd get household chores and whatnot out of the way. By then the day was pretty  much gone and no cards to show for it. I decided 2016 was going to be different!  I dove in right after breakfast and didn't stop except for life-breaks until after 10 p.m.

Most everything I made was to get ahead of blog posts for the Stampin' Up blog (where you'll find all the details for each card set over the next few weeks) but I thought I'd showsome of them enmasse here:


This first 'bakers dozen' Christmas cards were from a One Sheet Wonder pattern I have on my Pinterest Board



This set was from the Holiday Project Life set.



This was a design from my up-line, Brandy Cox - BrandysCards



And this last one is for a Pinterest-inspired post. I used Petals & Paisley's scraps

I kept crafting most of the day yesterday. I have 16 cards from a One Sheet Wonder to put together. Everything is cut/ punched. Just needs assembled and stamped.

I also made these adorable ornaments from Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Paper and the Merry Tags Thinlits. These are perfect for adding to a card without increasing your postage:







No comments:

Post a Comment