Friday, September 2, 2016

FRIDAY FREEBIE - Alphabet Challenge - Letter X

I recently followed a trail of glitter to a challenge thread on SplitcoastStampers called Alphabet Challenge. Every week a new challenge is posted with specific guidelines. Of course, there is a Letter of the Alphabet. But sometimes they through in a double challenge... like this week.

Letter X
Use an Embossing Folder
Make it Masculine

I needed an anniversary card for Bob, who will be home on Wednesday! My 'X' is in the form of a cross-stitch sampler.


I used my scor-pal to make the wainscoting, (hard to see in the picture but there are vertical lines 1/4" apart on the bottom 1/2 of the card), The wallpaper is from DCWV Heirloom pad. Recollections brown CS and the woodgrain EB folder from The Paper Studio make the frame and the chair rail.

I stamped the words in Classic Alphabet (retired - SU) in a ghost print of Bordering Blue then did cross-stitch marks over the letters with a blue perma-pen.


The sentiment is from SU Number of Years. 


1 comment: