Thursday, August 11, 2016

THE PARTY LIST - 1 more week.

Okay... so while I'm not experiencing any pain, the meds are knocking me out frequently. I'm not getting any on-line time hardly at all. Today marks one week since I got my teeth all pulled.

Silly me to think I'd be back to work within a couple of days of having every single tooth pulled. LOL Ask anyone and they'll tell you I am an optimistic person. I just fell short the mark this time around.

Here's hoping I see y'all next week. I am soooo ready to get back to my schedule.
Country Blessings!
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are back to normal, and solid food, soon. Hugs, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cara. Just read this. Proof I should not blog while medicated. LOL That was suppose to go to the music blog :-D

      Delete